Book into a Catchup or Casual Class online!
We are excited to announce our brand new booking system for Catchup & Casual Classes. Whether you're looking to make up for a missed class during the term, or book into a
one-off casual class throughout the term, this is the page for you!
Designed to make the process easier for you, you'll be able to book into your desired class with as much notice as you'd like.
We update this page with new availabilities every day! If you don't get into your desired class straight away, don't worry - check back later to see if a spot has opened up for you! Casual & Catchup Classes are available from Monday of Term Two.
Take a peek below at the process to book into Casual & Catchup classes, and then scroll down to book online.
Booking into a Catchup Class
The process to book a catch-up class has just become easier than ever before! Take a peek at the process below to learn how to cancel out of your class and book into a catch-up class.
1. Send us an email with at least two hours' notice letting us know that you won't be attending your regularly scheduled class.
2. We will send you a discount code valid for the cost of a Casual Class. The code will be valid until the last day of the term.
3. When you're ready to book into your catch-up class, scroll down to the bottom of this page and find the class you'd like to join!
Click here to send us an email
Booking into a Casual Class
Looking to book into a one-off class? Whether you're looking to try something new, or if you're unable to commit to the same time every week, or even if you just want to add some extra training into your week - Casual Classes are the perfect option for you! All you have to do is scroll down to the booking platform, and find your perfect class.
If you're new to Sky Sirens, you might not know our terminology yet. Don't worry - each class slot details the level and any required prerequisites.
Lyra & Sling | $50 per class
Pole, Burlesque & Floorwork | $45 per class
To engage in services at Sky Sirens, including Casual Classes, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be willing to provide evidence upon entry into the studio. Our Classes are not refundable or transferable to another Sky Sirens Product or Service. You must pay in full upon booking. By purchasing this service, you agree to have read, understood and consent to our Covid Safety Plan and the Waiver Form digitally signed at checkout.
Use this tool to book into your Catch-up or Casual class online! To find a specific class, click the search icon in the top right corner. Click the filter icon to refine results by apparatus type. You can also browse through, flicking through the days with the arrow icons in the top left corner. Please let us know if you're having any technical or accessibility difficulties accessing the booking platform.
Booking into a Catch-up Class? Add the class to your cart, and enter the discount code emailed to you when you cancelled out of your class at checkout to redeem your free make-up class. If you haven't sent us an email yet, click the button below to let us know that you won't be able to make it to class!
To make it easier for you to learn about our new Catch-up & Casual Class policy, we've popped the most important points down below for you. You can find all of the
necessary information outlined in the waiver that you must digitally sign at the checkout.
1. The 24 hour rule for catch ups no longer applies. You can book in advance whenever you like!
2. Once you've booked into a catch-up class, you're not able to change it. If you would like to cancel, or no-show, you won't be given another opportunity to book.
3. Casual class bookings have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you choose to cancel, you will be given a code just like a catch up student - and then the usual "catch up" policy applies where you're unable to change the class once booked in.
4. You may catch-up in any class. For example, Pole students can catch up in Lyra - even though it's a higher price tier. You must meet the prerequisites for the class.
5. Catch Up/Casual classes are not permitted to be transferred or sold to a third party under any circumstance. They are also not redeemable for any other Sky Sirens service, product and are unable to be deducted from Term Fees.